- Make your casual outings special, in this pretty unstitched khadi silk phulkari suit piece with pure chiffon dupatta.
- The kurta and dupatta have machine phulkari work on them, and salwar is plain cotton silk, same fabric as kurta.
- Size:Kurta: 2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Salwar:;2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Dupatta: 2.25 m length;;Width- 43 in
- Care: Dry clean recommended to retain shine of product. Else handwash or gentle wash in cold water, with mild detergent like Ezee.
- Note: To get this suit stitched, please send a mail to us after placing your order, on email@example.com
About the Craft:
Phulkari embroidery;is truly one of the most wonderful;masterpieces of Punjab. The riot of colors and shades of these suits, dupattas or sarees mesmerizes everyone. Phulkari dupattas and sarees were traditional gifted to the bride in marriage ceremonies but over a period of time has come to signify a colorful spirit for any occasion. Phulkari means floral ( phul) and kari ( work).