- Make your casual outings special, in this pretty unstitched cotton silk phulkari suit piece with pure chiffon dupatta.
- The kurta and dupatta have machine phulkari work on them, and salwar is plain cotton silk, same fabric as kurta.
- Size:Kurta: 2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Salwar:;2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Dupatta: 2.25 m length;;Width- 43 in
- Care: Dry clean recommended to retain shine of product. Else handwash or gentle wash in cold water, with mild detergent like Ezee. Note: To get this suit stitched, please send a mail to us after placing your order, on
About the Craft:
Phulkari embroidery;is truly one of;the;most wonderful;masterpieces;of Punjab. The riot of;colors and shades;of these;dupattas;or;sarees mesmerizes;everyone. Phulkari dupattas and sarees were traditional gifted to the bride in marriage ceremonies but over a period of time has come to signify a colorful spirit for any occasion. Phulkari means floral ( phul) and kari ( work).