- This stunning, unique Mul cotton saree has a a gorgeous sanganeri hand block print pattern, and a lovely golden border.
- Graceful, eye catching and elegant.
- Great for corporate wear, casual wear or a day outing.
- Saree Length: 5.5 mtrs+1 mtr blouse piece
- The last pic is Blouse.
- Care: Handwash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting
About the craft: Sanganeri is a hand-block printing technique originating from Sanganer, a village in the southern part of Jaipur, Rajasthan. This form of textile printing is almost 5 centuries old. Delicate patterns and lines with vibrant colored designs are the defining factors for this kind of printing technique.