- market has many tiny shops in its myriad lanes, which sell masterpieces of bead work and embroidery.
- This gorgeous potli bag in satin has intricate beadwork on it.
- It closes
- with a drawstring, has a chain style strap made of golden beads, and satin lining inside.
- A great party accessory and return gift for weddings etc.
- Has enough space for a wallet and phone.
- Height: 9 in; Width: 8 in; Strap length: 40 in.
About the craft: Bhopal was once ruled by the Mughals, who left their mark in the form of some beautiful architecture and art forms like this bead work. The old city