- This beautiful cotton saree has an attractive kalamkari block print pattern with traditional motifs in vibrant colors, and a zari border.
- This kalamkari saree has been created by artisans in Sanganer, Rajasthan. A beautiful example of crafts transcending borders.
- A striking pallu and contrasting blouse piece enhance the saree's beauty and elegance.
- Saree Length: 5.5 mtrs+90 cms unstitched blouse piece.
- Blouse piece shown in last pic.
- Care: Dry clean first time recommended. Then handwash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting.
About the craft:
Kalamkari or Qalamkari is a type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile, produced in parts of India and in Iran. The word is derived from the Persian words ghalam (pen) and kari (craftmanship), meaning drawing with a pen (Ghalamkar).