- Handloom Maheshwari silk saree with heavy gold blockprint and a broad gold border.
- Made to order and dispatched in 7 days.
- Has a gorgeous hand block print pattern, custom made by our partner block printing unit, Ojas.
- The saree has the typical translucence and beauty of Maheshwari fabric, with the typical golden border and gold weaving on pallu.
- A unique, one-of-a-kind designer piece from the GiftPiper collection.
- Length: 5.5 mtr plus 1 mtr blouse piece.
- Blouse piece shown in last pic.
About the craft: Maheshwar in Central India is one of the oldest and most prominent weaving centers in India. Maheshwari sarees are made with a mix of cotton and silk and have a gossamer, light texture. These sarees usually have a plain body or have stripes or checks of different varieties.The unique feature of a Maheshwari saree is its reversible border. The border is designed in such a way that both sides of the saree can be worn.