- This gorgeous suit has heavy and intricate phulkari handwork in chiffon thread.
- Kurta and salwar are cotton silk with a self print pattern, and dupatta is chiffon with heavy embroidery and a beautiful gota border.
- Great party wear and festive wear.
- Size:Kurta: 2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Salwar:;2.5 m length; Width- 43 in
- Dupatta: 2.04 m length;;Width- 33 in
- Care: Dry clean recommended to retain shine of product. Else handwash or gentle wash in cold water, with mild detergent like Ezee.
- Note: To get this suit stitched, please send a mail to us after placing your order.
About the Craft:
Phulkari embroidery is truly one of the most wonderful masterpieces of Punjab. The riot of colors and shades of these dupattas or sarees mesmerizes everyone. Phulkari dupattas and sarees were traditional gifted to the bride in marriage ceremonies but over a period of time has come to signify a colorful spirit for any occasion. Phulkari means floral ( phul) and kari ( work).