- Hand Embroidery A line Pocket Dress in Chanderi Silk fabric, by Living Roots Handmade.
- The model is 5ft 10 in wearing size M.
- This product is hand embroidered and there might be slight irregularities. These irregularities are the hallmark of hand embroidered product and make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind.
- As this is a partner brand product, discount coupons will not be applicable on it.
- Since these dresses are custom made on order, only prepaid orders will be accepted.
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 240
- MATERIAL(S): Chanderi Silk
- CARE: Dryclean Only
- SHIPPING INFO: Dispatched in a maximum of 8 business days. Returns accepted within 10 days of delivery. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only. This product is made on order.
- Size S: Length - 36 in, Bust - 36 in, Shoulder - 15 in
- Size M: Length - 36 in, Bust - 38 in, Shoulder - 15.5 in
- Size L: Length - 36 in, Bust - 40 in, Shoulder - 16 in
- Size XL: Length - 36 in, Bust - 42 in, Shoulder - 16.5in
- RETURN INFO:Want to return this?
- Don't cut off the tag
- Keep the packaging
- Keep it in its original condition
About the Brand
Living Roots Handmade brings to you a selection of handmade products that have been carefully crafted by artisans in remote villages. Find apparel, accessories, and mementos that are unmistakably local and undeniably elegant to suit your style sensibilities. Designed as a brand that promotes local artisans, LRH supports rural economies by providing opportunities for alternate income to agriculture.
Living Roots is a brand of the School of Livelihood & Rural Development (SLRD). SLRD strives to bridge the rural-urban divide by strengthening rural communities through the provision of urban amenities and livelihood opportunities in rural areas. The organisation strongly believes that sustainable development can be achieved by empowering budding entrepreneurs in the rural level with the required skills and support to start their own ventures.