- This stunning, mulberry silk-cotton salwar suit has a a gorgeous dabu hand block print pattern.
- Graceful, eye catching and elegant.
- Great for casual wear or a day outing.
- Kurta length: 2.3 m Width: 44 in
- Salwar length: 2.4 m Width: 44 in
- Dupatta length: 2.4 m Width: 34 in
- Care: Dry clean recommended. Else handwash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting
About the craft:
"Dabu" has its origins in Rajasthan. It is a mud resist process using wood blocks. The mud is made is made from ingredients like mud, gum, lime and waste wheat chaff. The mud is applied on the fabric using pattterned blocks. The covering of mud protects these parts of the fabric from the dye used, creating a unique and colorful effect