- Make a memorable style statement in this gorgeous Bengal handloom pure linen jamdani saree, in an eye catching color combination.
- An elegant and graceful saree, great for corporate or party wear.
- Length: 5.3 mtrs plus 1 mtr blouse piece.
- The last pic is of blouse.
- Care: Gentle wash in cold water with mild detergent like Ezee. Dry in shadow not sunlight, to preserve saree color and quality. Do not squeeze or wring saree when wet. Do not starch the saree.
About the craft: Bengal is famous for its gorgeous handloom sarees in cottons, linens and silks. Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is laborious to manufacture, but the fiber is very strong, absorbent and dries faster than cotton. Garments made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness. It is comfortable and has sweat absorbing properties.