- This gorgeous bagh print cotton saree with zari thread has a hand block print pattern of traditional bagh print motifs, in a stunning color combination.
- The golden zari thread woven in all over the saree adds to its glamour.
- Graceful, eye catching and elegant. Great for casual wear or a day outing.
- Saree Length: 5.5 mtrs+1 mtr blouse piece (shown in last pic).
- Care: Handwash in mild detergent (Ezee)/Machine wash with Delicate setting.
About the craft:
Bagh Print is a traditional hand block print with natural colours, an Indian Handicraft practised in Bagh, Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh, India. Its name is derived from the village Bagh on the banks of the Bagh River. Bagh print fabric with replicated geometric and floral compositions with vegetable colours of red and black over a white background is a popular textile in India and all over the world.